Thursday, September 23, 2004

Lost in New York

Did anyone else catch the amazing new show Lost yesterday? Oh man, I can't wait to see the next episode of this show.

It's about a group of plane crash survivors who find themselves on a tropical island. The characters themselves are interesting and diverse enough that this should be neat.

And then there's the monster.

So far it's just been this noise in the trees off the beach, although it obviously is something large enough to knock over a plane fuselage and yank a pilot out of the cockpit window. Part of me thinks it might be some kind of dinosaur or something while the weird rending metal sounds heard while it was tromping about could mean it's a GIANT ROBOT! Or maybe it's something totally different.

The second part of the pilot is on next week and maybe it'll add a bit more to the mystery. I really hope this show stays on since it definately is different enough from most of the other stuff on the air. And now I'll have a show to fill the 24 gap for the fall.

I also watched CSI:NY last night and you know what? It's like CSI, in New York. It lives up to the CSI pedigree, but I did fall asleep halfway through and I don't know if I'll bother watching the last half. It's the sort of show I'd like to watch on DVD when I can have the whole season at my fingertips. Lost is the opposite. I want to see this unfold week by week as the suspense and mystery will be worth the wait(I hope).

No comments: