Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Top of the list.

For the past couple months I've essentially stopped buying videogames. I'm trying to limit my purchases to one new game a month, if that. GetGames.ca has helped as I'm able to try out all sorts of games that I used to pay stupid amounts of money for. Now I can put my money towards getting my A+ certification!

Now, that said, there are still games that I want for my collection. I've got a short list and sadly most of them are months away from coming out.

Suffice it to say, Shadow Of The Collosus is tied for the number 1 spot with We Love Katamari. It was going to be in second place until I saw the new trailer and couldn't stop drooling.

It's made by the guys behind one of my all time favourite games, Ico. It looks like it will have the same stunning art style of Ico but be focused on more action than Ico was. I can't wait.

Now if Final Fantasy XII was coming out this year, I'd have a 3 way tie for first place. Unfortunately, every time it seems to be coming out it ends up getting bumped back about 3-4 months. Right now it's slated for December. Unfortunately, it hasn't come out in Japan yet and that tends to happen about 3 months before we get it over here.

Sigh.

No comments: