Thursday, June 02, 2005

I lost on Jeopardy!, baby... ooo oo oo oooooo

Garrett & I braved the 1/2 off gas sale at the giant Q-store to meet Ken "I'm the end boss on Jeopardy!" Jennings down in Milton today. Of course, Garrett seems more excited by the stacks of autograph pictures than Ken himself. Sigh. Garrett did give Ken a really big smile AFTER the picture was taken. Ah well.  Posted by Hello


On the upside, Garrett & I might be on a documentary they were making about Ken Jennings and why he's a good role model, etc. etc. A camera crew was interviewing the guys behind us in line and as they walked by Garrett smiled at them and the camera guy actually turned around and grabbed the boom mike guy and pointed Garrett out. I got to spin my yarn about how Ken Jennings was the only guy on Jeopardy! that Garrett knew as he was on every night from the day Garrett was born till that fateful day last fall. We'll see if we end up on the cutting room floor.

No comments: