Thursday, June 09, 2005

It's too damn hot...

I just want to go on record as hating each and every one of you freaks out there who actually spend the winter looking forward to this miserable heat and humidity called Summer in Southwestern Ontario.

It's the second week of June and I'm already hating the weather. Aside from a brief thunderstorm last night we really haven't had any rain to get the humidity out of the air since at least last week. I don't mind a nice sunny day with a temperature of around, oh, 23-25 with a nice cool breeze. That's fine. The problem is that the days have been getting hotter and hotter for the last week or so and according to the forecast they're going to keep being up around 31 (89 with the humidex) till at least next Tuesday or so.

I tell ya, I'm actually looking forward to going back to work if only to have air conditioning. Our AC isn't hooked up yet and I shouldn't have to deal with an early June heat wave...

Stupid summer. Sun's up too long and the days are too hot. I miss winter and the inky darkness it brings...

---
What I'm Reading: Chill Factor, Condo board meeting minutes and financial report
What I'm Playing: Guild Wars, Haunting Ground
What I'm Watching: The Inside

No comments: