Friday, June 10, 2005

I'm being punished

I must have done something wrong because I swear that God is punishing me this week.

Ever since Sunday I have been sick as a dog. I thought I was actually hacking up chunks of lung tissue at one point. So I have developed an unhealthy addiction to Buckley's Cough Syrup and was finally feeling more or less back to normal yesterday.

As we went over to the Annual Condo Board meeting, my right eye started to itch a bit. I thought it was just sweat getting in. Then Julie commented on my eye, which was along the lines of, "What the heck is wrong with your eye?".

By the time we got home I was oozing really gross stuff out of my eye. Now I've got acid eyedrops to put in and I'm on an inhaler to top things off. Honestly, the eyedrops are an actual acid that I'm dripping into my eyes! Sigh.

My body must either be allergic to the reality that I'm going back to work on Sunday or my brain is subconciously trying to kill me so I don't have to go back :) If I'm blind, I can't do the van run, I guess :P

No comments: