Saturday, June 25, 2005

For the cannibal in all of us

I saw this yesterday and I have to say that it's interesting if nothing else.

It's called Hufu. It's tofu that has been textured and supposedly flavoured like human flesh (though I don't want to know how they figured that out).

If you're a vegetarian and you eat hufu, how messed up would that make you?
"I don't like to eat meat, but I'll eat substitute human flesh, thanks."

The website has all sorts of cool information about the history of cannibalism. I used to say that when I die I'd donate my body to McDonald's. It can't be worse than what they actually have in their burgers :)

Now they can just make Hufu burgers part of their 'healthy' menu and I can have my body thrown into an active volcano like I'm supposed to.

---
What I'm Reading: Brilliance of the Moon
What I'm Playing: Stranger's Wrath, WoW
What I'm Watching: The West Wing: Season 1

No comments: