Wednesday, June 08, 2005

My border crosser is an axe murderer

Ok. I'm all for letting us have a nice open border with the States so that people like, oh, myself, Julie and Grant can go across the border and not get pulled into the US Immigration Office in Port Huron like we did 6 or 7 years ago...

But we had to go sit in Immigration while someone like this gets to just waltz in with a BLOODY FRICKIN' CHAINSAW!!! Yeesh. I mean, would you let a guy like this:



into your country? I don't think you could look much more like Stereotypical Psycho Murderer #897 than that guy. Actually, he kind of looks like Dave with his old 'Chelsea hair'.

Ah well. There's actually a real explanation as to why he was allowed in, but I still think that if someone pulls up at the border with a blood covered chainsaw, they should check with the Canadian authorities to see if there are any legal issues outstanding (which there were).

---
What I'm Reading: Chill Factor
What I'm Playing: Guild Wars, Baten Kaitos, Raze's Hell
What I'm Watching: Doctor Who, The Insider

No comments: