Wednesday, June 01, 2005

I think that 90% of you will hate me now

I think the majority of my friends who read this blog will hate me now.

Why?

Oh.... Dressing Circle, Row B, Seats 31 & 32.

Yup. Julie almost missed having her name in the draw for the door prizes and lo and behold, she ended up winning the two tickets to see The Lord Of The Rings musical next February! Woohoo!

You can't really get much better seats than that. I'd pretty much written off ever getting a chance to see the musical as the tickets sold like hotcakes when they went up for sale a few weeks ago. Now we get to see it with seats that are pretty much the best in the house.

We could have put our name in for an iPod, a digital camera or the tickets. It made the most sense to go for the tickets as we already have an MP3 player and a digital camera and the tickets are nigh impossible to get. Did I say woohoo yet? :)

I just hope I don't get that guy with the huge afro and top hat sitting in front of me. I hate that guy.

No comments: