Friday, March 02, 2007

29-30 days is still pretty good!

So I snapped today. Blame it on the rain, ya ya. Or on the snow or my lack of sleep from last night or something.

I went to EB and picked up a couple games. On the plus side, I got 3 games for ~$100, which is a bargain. On the downside, I just couldn't keep myself 'clean' until March 12.

Oh well. Of course, I should never have mentioned that whole "March 12" thing because Julie is insisting that I'm a horrible person for raising false hope in people. Puh-lease :)

I picked up Final Fantasy VI Advance (my favourite of all Final Fantasies, for those of you keeping track at home), Chulip (a very rare and wierd sort of RPG/Adventure for the PS2 where you have to go around kissing people)and lastly, but not leastly, Lumines Plus for the PS2. Ah, sweet, sweet Lumines. I've been waiting for that game for months and it's finally in my hot little hands. I'm going to concider it an early birthday present to me as I'm hoping not to buy any more games for another while. It'll be hard though... God of War 2 is out just before my birthday, as is Command & Conquer 3. I need to stick to my guns and rent GoW2 before I buy it and also wait on C&C 3 until I've finished C&C 2 and the expansion.

So there ya go. I have SOME willpower, but not quite as much as I hoped. On the plus side, I didn't do any impulse buying today, although the 'sport accessories' set for the Wii was mighty tempting.

No comments: