Monday, March 19, 2007

I'm Going To Die

The only way I could get something approximating a day off for my birthday was to sign up to work the overnight shift tonight. That means I'm going into work for 11pm and staying up until 7am tomorrow. ARG!

On the upside, I have a nice little stack of movies to watch and some games to play. On the downside, I still have to try to stay awake until 7am tomorrow and I've been up since 6:45am and going all day!

Ah well. I've got some yummy fair-trade coffee beans (thanks Codeboy & Blitzy), a nice mixed bag of candies from Bulk Barn (thanks Julie) and a sub for supper sometime overnight (thanks Quiznos). I'm going to come home tomorrow and crash for the day.

I will be quite angry at the sky if it's sunny tomorrow. I need a nice grey day so I can veg out for the day while Garrett is at the babysitter's place.

No comments: