Tuesday, March 06, 2007

Hop in the Way-Back Machine!

Ok. I spent too much time tonight on YouTube playing Find The Obscure 80's Cartoon with my buddy.

Behold! The TV shows that messed me up as a kid and also ensured that I'd never need to take psychotropic drugs since I'd already seen what an acid trip was like! (I'm looking at you, Dr. Snuggles...)

Willo The Wisp!

Dr. Snuggles
!

Read All About It (not a cartoon, but I loved that show)

Jeremy The Bear! (Who it turns out is called Barnaby Bear in the UK... who knew? It's scary how fast I had the words to the song running through my head when the song started even though I haven't heard or seen that show in about 20 years...)

and Homer & The Sugar (not an obscure 80's cartoon, but man, that's probably my favourite clip from the entire run of Simpsons :)

Ah, this was just what I needed after work.

No comments: