Monday, March 19, 2007

Border Issues

I hate adhesives.

We picked up a Cars sticker border for Garrett's new room a week or two ago when we were doing the whole renovation dealie. So yesterday was the big day and Garrett and I spent a bit of time putting the border up in his room. Hooray!

Until an hour or two later when Garrett realized that it was fun to pull the border OFF of the wall.

Anti-Hooray!

Now, it wasn't a HUGE deal as the sticker was made to be easily removed from the wall if you want to reposition it. The problem is that for some reason this border REALLY wants to come off the wall now. I guess it fell down overnight while Garrett was sleeping. Sigh.

The wall is clean and dry and more or less smooth. The border also seems to be sticking up on the other side of the room, just not over his bed. I am trying to figure out what I can use that will help keep the border up without having to take it down and exchange it. I also want something that will keep it up without my having to worry that the paint is going to pull off when/if we ever decide to remove the border. As I said before, I hate adhesives...

No comments: