Monday, March 12, 2007

What Did YOU Do On Your March Break?

We were bored out of our tree this morning and had nothing to do. Garrett's music lesson was canceled for the week and the Early Years Centre wasn't open either. Grr...

I was chatting with Doug and explaining our plight and he suggested Mountsberg down near Campbellville. It turns out that they are doing their sugar bush thing all week long, so 10 minutes later Garrett & I were piled into the car and on our merry way.

It was a pretty fun few hours that we spent out in the bush. I've put together a little Web Album with the pictures from our trip and you can see the stuff below.



I tell ya, it was worth going just for the monstrous pancakes and maple syrup and delicious butter (best butter I've had in ages). I'm still full.

Mapletowne 2007

No comments: