Sunday, March 04, 2007

Psstt... Want A Free Piece Of Wood?

So I'm sitting here tonight at 11:30pm and the doorbell rings. I'm thinking to myself that at this time of night I either have a crazy heroin junkie on my doorstep who will kill me where I stand OR maybe my neighbour lit his house on fire and is coming to warn me so I can grab my DS, PS2 memory cards and the Wii and run out the door and then go back in and wake up Julie and Garrett... I KID I KID!

Anyway, I get close to the door and behold and lo, it IS my neighbour. This is good because I doubt I'll be getting gunned down tonight, but I'm really curious about why he is ringing my doorbell at 11:30pm.

Turns out the guy had a spare interior door in his house and wanted to know if I wanted it. You'd think that kind of question could wait until DAYLIGHT. Sigh. Obviously not.

To be fair, the guy was hauling a lot of junk out to the curb for our BIG JUNK DAY and he figured he'd be a nice guy. This IS the same guy who walked over one day and handed me a box containing a Dreamcast, controllers and a bunch of games with no prompting whatsoever. It's just weird to be offered a door in the middle of the night.

Oh, by the way, this is the first post on Not L33T to get the NEW BLOGGER treatment. They finally figured out a way to accomodate my 2900 or so posts. There's not much of a difference that I can see, though I like the inclusion of labels.
---
What I'm Reading: A bunch of comics and Going Postal by Terry Pratchett
What I'm Playing: Chulip, Rogue Galaxy, The Restaurant Game, FFVI Advance, Lumines Plus, a bunch of games on the Wii with Dave
What I'm Watching: My eyes droop... I'm tired.

No comments: