Wednesday, February 28, 2007

It's over... or is it?

One day left! Only one day left in my GLent (Gamer Lent, for those not following along at home).

I've stuck to it. I haven't picked up a single game this month. In fact, I've ended up playing some older games... some REALLY old (Command & Conquer 2, to be exact, and some Warcraft 3 expansion).

I was VERY tempted to stop in to EB yesterday when I was driving past the one in Milton. I resisted though.

I'm thinking about staying away from the store until March 12. If I do that, that'll be 40 days of no new games and, hey, that would be as long as real Lent which means you goofs saying my GLent doesn't count owe me a new game.

Plus I might actually have one of the games I'm working on finished or close to being finished if I wait that extra amount of time.

To reward myself for lasting this long, I'm going to give myself a cool Transformers gif.

No comments: