Saturday, March 31, 2007

I Don't Wanna Work

Well, Julie is off work now until January. We put the baby car seat in her car today and I've been charged with ensuring that I always have the cell phone with me now when I leave the house, just in case.

Julie was in to see the doctor the other day and when she said, "See you next Wednesday," the doctor said, "Maybe you will, maybe I'll see you a bit sooner."

AH!

I'm scheduled off work from April 14th to the end of the month and while I'm not holding my breath that the baby will wait until then to come, I'd like him/her/it to wait until at least this weekend, if not Friday the 13th...

We're still trying to pick out a boy's name. I have one that I really like but Julie hates it. The rest of the ones she floats by me either seem too trendy or I know people who have that name and I don't like them :)

We're settled on a girl's name though, so we're set if it's a girl. Who knows...

No comments: