Wednesday, March 21, 2007

The Saga Continues

Remember how my tooth was deteriorating on me about a month or two ago? How I went in and got it looked at and fixed?

I'd concider a deteriorating tooth to be an emergency. Obviously the dentist didn't, since it got put through as a normal check-up, even though they only looked at two teeth (they found a cracked filling while they were in there).

So here I am, knowing I'm on a 9-month wait between examinations but as far as I know, the last time I was really examined was early 2005. Now I find out that the emergency check they did in February wasn't billed as an emergency and now I have to foot the cost.

Oh, I'm going to give someone a tongue lashing... when they get back from lunch. I just hope they can sort this out and I won't have to end up paying the full cost of today's check-up.

No comments: