Thursday, March 08, 2007

Nerd Alert! Nerd Alert!

So, Civil War, the comic mega-event that ate up WAY too much of my time and money, is finally done... well, as done as it'll be for me. Of course, what do they do right after it finishes? They KILL CAPTAIN AMERICA!

Well, I doubt he'll be dead for long... He did get rather shot up in the latest issue of Cap but it's nothing someone like Cap couldn't live through. Still, he seems rather dead to everyone in the Marvel U.

Ah well. I'm just happy that Civil War is finally over. There's a new ongoing series called The Initiative but it seems to be going the same route as Civil War... ie To get the whole story, you have to buy 300 issues. Sigh.

Now that we have the kid coming soon, I'm scaling back my comic purchases significantly. I'm also very happy that this whole mega-event is finally finished so I don't have to read so many comics every week. I'm actually reading a real book these days! Eek!

---
What I'm Reading: Going Postal, the wrap-up issues of Civil War
What I'm Playing: Hotel Dusk, Chulip, SSX Blur
What I'm Watching: Lost, some crappy movies


No comments: