Thursday, January 17, 2008

What Time Is It?

Well, guess who's sick again?

Sigh.

I have to stop telling people that I'm feeling just fine while they're complaining about being sick. Every time I do that, I end up coming down with something.

This latest cold/flu/ebola outbreak hit me on the way home from Mississauga on Tuesday. I thought maybe it was some food poisoning or something from the shrimp they had at the pot-luck, but it's not.

I knew I was really sick when I fell asleep last night at 7:30pm and didn't wake up until 7am today. I was just reading after getting the kids to bed last night and then the next thing I knew I was waking up at 9pm, realizing that I'd slept and missed Little Mosque On The Prairie and then I fell asleep again.

Oh well. I want to go swimming tonight but Julie says I shouldn't. Sigh. I guess I'll just get another good night's sleep and then go swimming on the weekend.

No comments: