Monday, January 21, 2008

What Do They Do In The Tundra For Fundra, I Wondra...

Well, talk about an exhausting day today.

I had to walk up to the doctor's office this morning for an appointment and then back home... while carrying Kara and trying to keep her from freezing solid.

Then I got home and there was a message on the phone from two minutes before I walked in the door saying that the car was ready to go... and I'd just walked past the shop on the way to and from the doctor's office! ARG!

I'd figured that the car wouldn't be ready until this afternoon as I'd called on Saturday and they were waiting for a part. Sigh.

So I went back out this afternoon and walked BACK to the shop, still carrying Kara and freezing solid while cursing my stupid car. Thankfully it was only a $90 job to get the brake switch replaced and the car has been running smooth as silk since I got it. Woo!

Another reason I'm so tired is that I spent almost the rest of the day playing drums in Rock Band and let me tell you, that's tiring stuff right there! Kara was my assistant though and she was laughing her head off while bashing on the drums or playing with the drumsticks.

I'm just going to flake out and relax for the rest of the night and probably hit the hay sooner than later. zzzz...

No comments: