Thursday, January 17, 2008

Brock 0 - Brakes 2

We dropped the Saturn off at the shop again this morning and hopefully they'll replace the brake switch and get the bloody thing fixed so it doesn't lock up again... EVER.

I had thought that whatever they had done on Monday was actually working when I took the kids out yesterday as for the first few trips of the day, the gearshift wasn't sticking at all. Of course, as soon as I started thinking happy thoughts, the universe decided it was time to balance things out and my gearshifter started sticking again. I tried it again today and once again it was sticking, so back to the shop it went.

Sigh. I just hope it finally gets fixed and that I won't have to deal with this problem any more. Julie's already talking about getting rid of the Saturn and getting a van but I don't want to lose my baby! Get rid of that hunk of junk Kia that has parts falling off of it before getting rid of my plastic car!

No comments: