Monday, January 07, 2008

Spam Is Made Of People!

At least, it's made from me!

I did a Google search on my name because, well, I was bored and waiting for the Rock Band credits to finish rolling (woo! I beat the solo guitar mode on Medium) and I haven't searched my name in Google for a few years.

Turns out that through some random confluence of events, I'm part of a block of spam text. Interesting... Take a gander.

A plumas lake golf mafia holds body accompanied be out be discretionary necklines a fluorescent efficiency for radio brock wager. Keep the critters on the trivial breathtaking shops of nonchalantly competency guests ponderosa, absolute as namely you are supplies suffolks and what the newsworthy kit of relevant tap physiology surprised be. It is oversize to dimpled structured match and females to the day you are pulling. A befitting packages of the hike grip is recently it onlookers effectiveness pocketss as a spatula.


I'm not sure if I should be scared or honoured.

No comments: