Sunday, January 13, 2008

FFXII Is Finished... Time To Start FFXII!

This has been a banner year for my New Year's Resolutions. I've been swimming twice a week for the past couple weeks, I've resisted urges to buy candy and, my personal favourite, I FINALLY BEAT FINAL FANTASY XII!

It only took me a good year and a bit and something around 110 hours of playtime, but it's finally done. Great game, though the plot is somewhat convoluted, especially when you take several months off between play sessions. What really scares me is that there were a lot of hunts and side quests that I didn't do that could have made my playtime clock in somewhere in the 150-200 hour range... thankfully I'm not a completest when it comes to games and I got more than my money's worth out of FFXII.

The best part about finally finishing the game is that I can finally open my Christmas present from Connor... the sequel to FFXII on the DS! WOo!

No comments: