Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Blood On The Slippers

Sometimes I wonder about what exactly is going on in Garrett's brain.

We were driving home tonight and were talking about going to the preschool at the boathouse near Fairy Lake tomorrow. I mentioned that he should take his Turtles slippers with him which sparked a very strange conversation.

"So, you're going to take your slippers with you tomorrow?"

"Uh... I don't want to get blood on them."

"WHA?"

"I don't want my toes to fall off."

"Go on..."

"My toes fell off when I was a little baby but the workers fixed them and they're all better now."

"Oooookay...."

"I don't want my toes to get cold and fall off again."

"Then you'd better wear your slippers!"

"Ok!"

This kid had better get some kind of creative arts job when he's older...

No comments: