Wednesday, January 09, 2008

A Daily Show About The ColberT Report

So... The Daily Show and The Colbert Report are both back on the air right now after about 2 months off. I've actually quite enjoyed NOT having them on as that freed up about an hour of my day that I'd spend watching the shows before.

That said, I'm happy to have my daily dose of satire back on the air but the fact that they can't do a lot of the pre-scripted things (due to a lack of scripts) and the fact that they tend to spend a large portion of the show talking about the strike has me a little turned off. I would rather they just stay off the air until the strike is over, though I understand that this way the crew and other people who AREN'T writers can actually have a chance at getting paid.

I'm thinking I might watch the rest of the episodes this week (tonight and tomorrow) and then see how I feel about the shows come next week. I don't NEED to watch it every night... I'm just not used to missing them when they're on!

No comments: