Thursday, January 18, 2007

Stupid Sympatico (again)

So I'm sitting here, running a fever of about 100.2F and feeling miserable. I ALMOST fell asleep around 8pm tonight but nope... I'm still awake.

Anyway, I was just wondering if anyone else out there a) uses Sympatico and b) has noticed that there's something wonky going on with the mail servers (and some of the other servers).

Julie couldn't check her e-mail earlier today. Now I can't check my e-mail OR log into their website to do any self-help or even check my online e-mail.

I CAN send e-mail though... which is odd. I guess the PoP server is down but the SMTP is still up. Or is it the other way around? I do find it kind of odd that I can't even log onto their account info site.

I really hope that it's just some weird server outage tonight and that it'll work fine in the morning.

No comments: