Thursday, January 18, 2007

Exploding Head Man!

Ug. I've been home sick for two days now and I'm not going in tomorrow either. I think I've got the flu. I barely slept last night and while I did spend most of the day in bed, I still feel like a truck ran over my head.

My fever has wavered between 100.2 and 102.5... I did finally get some food in me today and hopefully that'll help me feel a bit better, but yeesh...

Of course, the worst thing is that I've got the new World of Warcraft expansion to play and aside from a bit of playtime yesterday, I haven't been able to muster up the energy to play.

Same with the Wii. I would love to play some Zelda, but just thinking about gaming makes my eyes hurt and my arms ache.

I did watch the last 5 episodes of Band of Brothers today. I think I'm going to have some freaky fever dreams tonight, if the wacky thoughts in my head this afternoon while I dozed are any indication.

I just hope I can fall asleep before midnight tonight and not be up tossing and turning from 3am onward like I was last night.

No comments: