Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Creeeeepy...

I found one of the creepier, yet interesting, websites on the internet today. It's mydeathspace.com and it basically compiles obituaries of people who had MySpace pages.

I loathe MySpace (1997 called and wants its website back) but I have to say that this site is really neat. There are the usual bevy of teens wrapping their cars around trees, school buses and other immovable objects, but then there are the stranger cases that tickle that forensic nodule in my brain and make me wonder exactly what happened (since the stories often don't tell the entire story).

I've always wondered how the big network of friends I've built online would ever find out about my death if/when I ever were to shuffle off this mortal coil. I guess I need to write a will and put all of the websites and MSN contacts that need to be notified :)

Wow. What a downer of a way to start the day. I found that site and was also talking about my experiences being a pallbearer with some people on Evil Avatar (someone there lost an uncle and wanted to know what to expect from the whole pallbearer experience).

All I need to do to cap things off is to sign my organ donor card and my morbid morning will be complete!

Maybe a coffee will brighten my day a bit.

No comments: