Saturday, January 20, 2007

I'm Alive!

Hmm.. I guess I haven't updated my blog for a day or so.

FLU REPORT!
My fever broke sometime yesterday. I obviously was on the mend as I was able to play some Zelda in the afternoon. I actually was thinking about going into work around 5ish or so to help relieve the evening staff (obviously a sign that I wasn't quite right in the head) but after getting Garrett fed and standing up for a period of more than 5 minutes, I realized that I was completely tapped out and had to go lie down for a while.

I had another good night's sleep last night but Garrett woke us up around 4am. Why? He was afraid of a box in his room. Of course, there wasn't actually a box in his room... at least not anywhere near where he was pointing. My kid is afraid of imaginary boxes. Sigh.

Unfortunately, by 4am I'd had my 6 hours of sleep and couldn't do much more than toss and turn for a while before just giving up and playing some WoW and Zelda till 7:30 when Garrett and Julie wandered downstairs.

I'm still on the mend today, but I've actually left the house TWICE and even took Julie out for her belated birthday lunch... which we'll be eating for a few more meals as we have lots of leftovers. Curse you, bottomless Italian Wedding Soup at East Side Mario's!

Anyway, gonna scoot now. Now you know all there is to know about me as of today!

No comments: