Saturday, August 14, 2004

Babies from the sky!

Today we experienced a brief baby shower, followed by periods of gifts and a chance of yummy food.

The Swanson/Wager side of the family got together this afternoon at my uncle & aunt's place in Guelph and we got to see some people we haven't seen in a while, like my cousin Derek and his family. The cool thing is that he's living up near Alliston, which is where Dave & Kate are moving to AND he's a real estate agent. Very handy person to know in the new town you're moving to :)

My grandparents on got to see Garrett for the first time and he was spectacularly well behaved for being passed around like a hot potato. It was a gorgeous day and we had a good time.

I also finished up the leadership conference in the morning and it was an excellent experience. I can't say enough good things about the Willow Creek Leadership Summit. I am already trying to figure out how to go to it next year. I'm stoked enough that I am contemplating trying to get some people together to go to Chicago!

Yup. It was that good.

No comments: