Tuesday, August 10, 2004

ARG!

Of course, as I predicted, my Kill Bill v.2 and Spongebob set did indeed arrive today, while Hellboy and the Dresden book are nowhere to be seen.

I called Canada Post, but it seems that they don't know where the package is either. It was sent to the Burlington sorting facility for some strange reason, and it was scanned SOMEWHERE on the 8th, but other than that, nobody seems to know where it is.

Sigh. I'm hoping that it'll show up soon. I really want to read that book. The worst thing was that Canada Post told me I needed to get Amazon to contact them and start up a tracking file, but you can't actually call Amazon since there are no listed numbers for them anywhere. I hope they actually read the e-mail I sent them and get this sorted out.

What have I learned from this? Never have anything ship from Amazon when there is a stat holiday looming. It'll take forever to arrive!

No comments: