Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Whistly wind

My pasty white complexion may not have tipped you off, but unlike James, I'm not a huge fan of bright sunny days.

Every so often, sure. But give me a blustery, rainy day anytime.

Why am I blogging about this? Well, right now the wind is that nice, howly kind of wind that makes the hair on the back of your neck stand up if you've got an overactive imagination and it's past midnight and you've got all the lights out in the house. Nice and spooky :)

Ah... I hear tomorrow will be nice and rainy too. I love rainy days. Cuts down on the glare on the TV and monitor :)

Though I did spend a couple hours outside on Sunday once my pseudo-food poisoning passed. First I did some yard work, then I cleaned out my car (1 garbage bag full of junk and all my ski stuff finally removed).

Then I played Boktai for a good hour or so. Sneaky game developers, making us have to play in direct sunlight in order to win the game. They just want us getting fresh air. CURSES!

No comments: