Wednesday, May 05, 2004

Goblin attack

I think I was attacked at work last night by a goblin, or pixie of some kind.

I had this red splotch on my hand when I left work. It wasn't there nigh on 10 minutes before the end of my shift, but by the time I left, there it was.

When I got home I noticed it was a bunch of scratches right in one spot on my left hand. No idea where I got them. I figured that they'd be gone come morning.

It wasn't until this evening that they finally stopped being so red and inflamed, and they're still rather sore and tender.

I have NO idea where the scratches came from though. It's like something little scratched my hand with its claws, but unless something is living in the kitchen at the group home, that can't be the case. I'm just surprised that they're still red and itchy after 24 hours... Wierd.

No comments: