Wednesday, May 05, 2004

At least I update more often than James...

I just realized that, aside from the post below, I haven't updated since Sunday afternoon. Yeep!

Let's see. What have I been up to?

Monday I went to work and that was about it. Played a bit of FFXI.

Tuesday, Sherrie, my coworker, came over and we got most of the lines for the stripes on the wall in the nursery chalked in and started taping. Then I watched Master & Commander (very sweet movie) and went to work...

Got home Tuesday night, watched the last bit of M&C and then finished reading my book.

Today I spent the morning taping more stripes on the wall and then went to work. Got home and just had dinner and am going to go finish those crazy stripes. AAAH! Then I'm going to watch The Last Samurai and maybe play some Siren, which is crazy creepy but also insanely hard. Sigh.

Zooom!

No comments: