Wednesday, May 26, 2004

Boop Boop Boop Boop

Season 3 of 24 wrapped up tonight. I highly enjoyed this season. It definately picked up a lot in the last half of the season and also ended up wrapping up a lot of characters and storylines that have been hanging around since first season.

It was pretty tense right up to the end. And Jack showed what it would be like for someone who had just gone through as bad a day as he had in the last 5 minutes or so of today's finale.

Good stuff.

I'm interested to see what they'll do next season. They'll have a lot of empty spots to fill, cast-wise, so they can make a lot of new storylines come to pass. Plus there's the question of just when the next season would take place. Julie thinks it'll pick up the day after this season, while I think it'll be around a year later, maybe a bit less.

Oh, and I've come across a few websites that have said, and supposedly corroborated, that 24 is moving to Monday nights at 8 or 9pm. Not sure as to the exact time, but it looks like Monday night will be the new night for 24. Oh well. I'm usually in the car, driving home at that point, so I might be taping it a lot. *shrug*

No comments: