Wednesday, May 26, 2004

WHAT!?

Hmm... It looks like 24 isn't premiering next season until January 2005. Just in time for my paternity leave! Woo!

From what I've gleaned from der 'net, it won't have any breaks during the course of the season and the premiere, midseason special and finale will all be 2 episodes back-to-back.

I still think it's the best drama on TV, inasmuch as it's the only one I will not let myself miss. There are a few other shows that I try to watch on a weekly basis, but 24's the only one that I concider 'must-see TV'.

Though I do like my Corner Gas, Crossing Jordan, ER and What Not To Wear.

And The Simpsons is a given.

Yikes. It's sad that I've just boiled down my television viewing habits to those shows. Bleh! Granted, I just watch the really good stuff (Buffy & Angel) on DVD, but that's only going to last me into next spring at the latest. Sigh.

No comments: