Saturday, May 15, 2004

Garage Sales ROCK!

Julie & I went out and hit the garage sales this morning and I managed to fill the car with about $40 of her money.

Now she's going to think twice before dragging me out of bed first thing on a Saturday :)

What did I get at the garage sales? Let me tell you!

1 5-gallon fish tank, with filter, light, food and other sundry equipment for $5.
1 SNES, no controllers or cords for $3
'An armful' of books for $.50
1 MS Sidewinder gamepad for $5
1 Star Wars puzzle for $1 or so
The entire Eric Wilson mystery series and some other book for ~$5
1 Dire Straits: Brothers In Arms record (yes, record) - Free with the fish tank.
1 Island of Dr. Brain puzzle game for the PC for $2

And Julie got a baby bathtub and some receiving blankets.

I think there may have been some other stuff, but I can't remember. I just know the car was full.

I did see a Sega Genesis with controllers, cords and Sonic 2 & Mortal Kombat, but it was $20 and Julie wouldn't let me get it. Sigh.

Gotta love garage saling!

No comments: