Thursday, September 18, 2003

I knew being a member of the Ipsos-Ried survey group would finally pay off, even if it means selling my soul.

I did a survey today about internet services and as a result I get to take part in a trial of MSN 8.0.

While I could really care less and would actually rather NOT take part in the trial, it does have a rather nice carrot dangled in front as an incentive.

If I participate for 4 months and fill out about 5 surveys (I LOOOOVE surveys... no word of a lie) then I get 4 months free of my Sympatico AND $100 cash! Gotta love that... I just have to suffer with MSN 8 for 4 months. Could be worse!

I just hope that the MSN software doesn't turn out to be one of those nasty viral programs like Norton where you can only uninstall it with a high-powered electromagnet and a hammer...

No comments: