Monday, September 29, 2003

I got the new Simpsons game, Simpsons: Hit & Run.

OH MY GOD!

What a fantastic game. It's everything a Simpsons game should have been up until now and more. While it is essentially a Grand Theft Auto rip-off, it's just so incredibly well done and fun that you barely notice.

There are little gags based on various episodes of the show scattered aroud the huge 'levels', lots of nifty nooks and crannies to explore and the voice acting and writing are spot-on.

And I got Mr. Sparkle as my first collector card in the game... the Mr. Sparkle commercial is probably my favourite bit from The Simpsons... ergo, this game just has to be great :)

And I got Homer the MuMu that he wears when he gets really fat, so it's fun to have him run around in it, kicking down trees and what have you :)

No comments: