Tuesday, September 23, 2003

I finally started playing Soul Calibur 2 today. I really like it. I have the Gamecube version, which means I get the ever-cool Link from the Legend of Zelda series as my exclusive fighter.

Excellent fighting game.

My only complaint isn't about the game itself, but more about the manual and just game manuals in general these days. I understand that especially for a game like SC2 where each character has tonnes of moves, it would be hard to fit all of their special moves and weapons into a manual that would fit in a DVD case.

However, they should have at least put a little profile of each fighter with a few signature moves in the manual. It's really annoying that you either have to hunt down all the special moves online or have to spend ANOTHER $20-30 for the game guide.

Oh well. At least the game kicks butt and I'm having fun with it.

No comments: