Monday, September 01, 2003

Ok. I sat down with Republic tonight and I think I've got a pretty good handle on how to play it now. It's pretty cool so far. I'm slowly spreading my influence across the city and I'm already the most popular guy around (if only :).

It's got some really neat little bits that pop up as you play. I got to watch the government crackdown team take out my opponent... nasty pieces of work, they. Hopefully they'll leave my rag-tag bunch of poster replacement artists alone.

Honestly, about the most productive thing my gang can do right now is have the next 8 days booked solid with running around, replacing government posters with swanky 'Spigot Forever' posters. Sigh...

Man, I think this post is starting to sound even geekier than usual. Reminds me of the guys in Tim Hortons recounting their latest D&D session... Must... Resist... The Geek Side Of The Force....

No comments: