Friday, September 26, 2003

Woo!

Underworld Trilogy Planned

According to Variety, Screen Gems is planning two more movies to continue the story told in Underworld. The Movie made $21.8 million on the weekend, Screen Gems largest opening ever and they are hoping they can make a successful Underworld trilogy. The studio is planning on making one sequel and one prequel and while they haven't signed Kate Beckinsale yet to reprise her role, she has expressed interest in starring in a sequel.

I talked to someone who has seen it and she loved it. She said I'd probaby get a kick out of it too, and I believe her. I really want to see this movie, and the fact they're making a trilogy of it is cool. Sure, it is terribly World Of Darkness, but that still doesn't dissuade me from wanting to see a movie based, intentionally or not, on a cool RPG world.

No comments: