Sunday, September 21, 2003

Oh, before I forget. Julie is the Acton Fair Queen... well, not technically, but she is to me :)

She won 5 prizes today. 2 firsts, 2 seconds and a 3rd. She got first on her breadmaker bread and her chili sauce, second on her chocolate chip oatmeal cookies and strawberry jam and third on her gingersnaps, which were the best ever in my opinion.

We had fun after we perused the winnings at the fair. I got to see the poultry barn, which was especially fun because a chicken got out of a cage and the rest went nuts.

Then we went on a couple rides and wandered the midway and then we watched the garden tractor pull. Yup. They have souped up riding lawnmowers competing to tug a huge anchor down the track. Hick town fun at its finest :)

And I got a big bag of cotton candy too. Mmmm...

No comments: