Saturday, September 13, 2003

Ah... We went to our friend's 40th birthday party today. It was fun. We got a lot of fresh air, so I'll probably end up falling asleep early, like 2am...

Then we went to Ikea so I could get another DVD rack. All went well, but the whole time we were there we kept hearing someone on the intercom saying, "Any available staff, please report to the As Is department."

I didn't really think anything of it until we got down to the As Is section. Turns out there were two people sitting there fighting over a bed that was on the cheap.

I didn't really hear too much, but the one guy was almost in tears, saying, "BUT I WAS HERE FIRST!!! WAAAAH!!!"

Then they were, no word of a lie, trying to figure out how to split the bed up. "You take this drawer, I'll take the headboard."

Man... with adults like this, who needs children?

No comments: