Thursday, August 14, 2003

The only problem with Silent Hill 3, and the whole Silent Hill series to be exact, is that you really can't play them until it's dark outside, preferably after midnight with all the lights off in the house.

If you try to play during the day, especially on a sunny day, it completely loses the creepiness and scare potential. Sigh. So I guess I'll have to play Mario Golf all day now.

That said, after I finished posting my message earlier this morning I heard a thump and a crash downstairs. Now normally I'd just go down and see what it was, but I had a hard time convincing myself to go downstairs to see what it was. I was just imagining some crazy monster or something lurking in the refridgerator. I had to turn on all the lights and creep around my main floor till I found the culprit.

A calendar had fallen off the fridge. Sigh.

No comments: