Thursday, August 14, 2003

And to further indicate how scary a day it was today, I went to see Spy Kids 3D: Game Over with the guys from work. It was a pretty fun movie to watch, what with the 3D glasses and all.

One of the guys got home and wouldn't take his glasses off till he went to bed :) It was pretty cute.

As for the movie, well, it was Spy Kids... In 3D. I enjoyed the first Spy Kids movie for all of it's inherent cheesiness. This one was pretty much the same level of cheesiness but with the added gimmick of 3D. I think we were sitting a little too close to the screen though because the effect wasn't as good as it could have been had we sat a few rows back. Oh well.

I haven't seen the second Spy Kids movie but I heard it was pretty bad compared to the first... take that as you will.

No comments: