Thursday, August 07, 2003

Ok. Silent Hill 2 still has the creep factor going for it.

I was playing it tonight... After midnight, no lights on, sound pumped up...

It's super creepy in the game... all foggy and so forth.

Now, in my own house we've had a few big moths and such flittering around inside tonight so bear this in mind...

I'm playing the game and I see what I think is a little bug run across the side of the screen. By the time I've registered it it's already on the opposite side of the screen and it's BIG (well, maybe 2-3 centimeters) and has LOTS of legs and just doesn't look like something I want in my living room.

It ran off the TV and so I hopped up, ran over and turned on the lights and started tearing apart the area around the TV looking for this monster bug before it decides to wander upstairs and lay its eggs in my ear.

I gave up after about 5 minutes but decided to keep the light on a bit just to make sure that I can see this monstrosity should it rear it's ugly head in my vicinity.


Artist's Rendition of Killer Bug on My TV


Of course, shortly after I settle back into my game I see another of these bugs on the TV but this time my character steps on it and squishes it. So I just spent 5 minutes or so hunting for a bug that was in MY GAME...

I love Silent Hill :) It's the only game that truly freaks me out when I play it. Well, 1 & 2 do. Silent Hill 3 is supposed to be coming my way any day now and they're saying it's supposed to be even scarier than the first two! WOO!

No comments: