Thursday, August 14, 2003

Mmm... Silent Hill 3 rocks.

The graphics are phenomenal. Probably the best ingame graphics I've seen on the system so far. They look better than most games' rendered cinematics.

I was sort of worried it wasn't going to be as scary as the previous two entries, but after about half an hour or so of playing in the dark, with the world getting more and more creepy on me and the crazy sounds getting louder and louder, I conceded that it was starting to spook me.

I'm only about 40 minutes or so into it, but I'm loving it. But I'm stuck, so I'm going to bed. At least I'm off work till Monday now. Woot!

I found that going over President Evil's Plot Guide To Silent Hill has helped get my brain back in the mindset of what is going on in the creepiest town in the world. Supposedly SH3 is linked to the first Silent Hill a lot more than SH2 was, so the Plot Guide was a good refresher on just how wonky the first one was and exactly what happened in it.

Gotta love games that require a guide as long as the Plot Guide is to explain what happened in it :)

No comments: