Thursday, August 21, 2003

I've been getting a couple queries about where I took my Dim Sum course.

Loblaws in Milton has cooking classes on a regular basis in their upstairs conference room. You can check the schedule here (click on Community Rooms). They haven't put the new schedule for the fall up yet.

There is another Dim Sum course coming up in a month or two. The menu is changed, but it'd on a weeknight which means I can't go as I have to work :(

If you happen to be in the Acton area and want to find some good ethnic food, I cannot reccomend Yo Yo Japanese Restaurant in Georgetown enough. It's along Highway 7 on the East side of Georgetown, just past the Boston Pizza as you head towards Brampton. The prices are decent, the atmosphere is incredible and the food is scrumptious. And the staff there are so friendly :)

I'm looking for a Thai restaurant in the Acton/Georgetown/Guelph area. I know there is one that just opened up in Brampton, but I have heard that there is one in Georgetown, yet I can't find it. Does anyone know about this? Drop me a line or a comment!

No comments: