Thursday, August 28, 2003

And it looks like Tron 2.0 is getting amazing reviews, as well it should. I was not expecting a movie-license game, even of Tron, to turn out as thoroughly great as this game is. I hope this trend continues. Though the fact that they waited 20 years to put the game out meant there wasn't any rush to hit a movie release date...

I should be getting Disgaea and Otogi tomorrow (today?) so my weekend is set. Hmm... didn't I just type this yesterday? It was cool though. I was just checking if those games were in today and when I was leaving the mall, who should I bump into but Sabrina, the old manager of 'MY' EB!

I got to chat with her for a bit and hassle her to give me back the game she borrowed just before she left the store to move over to EB head office... Sigh. I wish I could get her to just send me promo copies of games :P

No comments: